Burberry is renowned for creating world-class digital experiences globally.
Creative technology is a team of forward-thinking content creators with a strong technological know-how, that deliver meaningful physical and digital experiences using then latest and greatest technology. Experiences that blur the boundaries between art, design and technology.
We are looking for an experienced individual to be the creative lead of this team, to both cement our digital leadership credentials and move our business forward. A creative with a strong conceptual skills, great technical knowledge and a sensibility for the fashion industry.
• Lead creative inspiration for the CT team, with regular showcases of interesting work. Staying on top of trends, technologies, user preferences and new usage paradigms in order to deliver unmatched experiences that merge innovation, brand exploration and product storytelling.
• Build a robust pipeline of creative talent. Due to the innovative nature of the work, the set-up of this team should be very dynamic. A combination of a small inhouse team, collaboration with other Burberry teams, freelancers and external agencies depending of what the execution needs.
• Partner with Marketing, working on Ideas that progress our already innovative approach, high impact Marketing initiatives that have innovation at its heart, for product stories and campaigns (on and offline) events and community driven experiences. Ideas that inspire, create desire and make great content that lives further.
• Communicate and collaborate regularly with the wider CMD teams and business stakeholders to understand the current opportunities.
• Deliver these experiences end to end, from the conceptual ideation and creative development, to design and delivery, with exceptional attention to detail and craft.
• R&D and early prototyping on self-initiated ideas that might come from within the team, or the hackathons the team will held. This early prototypes are then iterated and refined as they gather and factor in customer and business requirements.
• A confident creative point of view, with the ability to listen, think and propose, at an unprecedented pace. • Experience in communication, ideally some experience on Fashion communication. Having had exposure to business strategy, with strong creative strategy.
• A sensibility for the fashion aesthetic.
• A collaborative style of working.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in both agency and client side a plus.
• Experience in product design is a plus
Job Segment: Artist, Creative.
Closing 14 August 2019
- The Mellor Partnership
- Available upon request
Closing 13 August 2019
- temp to perm
- Depending on experience
Want more Creative Lead jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.