Creative Lead / Strategist
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Develop brand strategy that directs XFN efforts and activations across verticals in EU and globally.
- Support EU brand marketing activities.
- Own the production of branding materials and creative assets for regional marketing campaigns.
- Discuss and provide feedback on brand and design aspects of campaign creatives.
- Develop concepts and messages in response to business challenges.
- Provide creative and brand input in strategy, campaigns and projects.
- Analyse the effectiveness of brand messaging results in campaigns and optimize accordingly.
- Act as brand guardian and supervise brand exposure across markets and channels.
- Maintain creative excellence and brand standards.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 6+ years experience with a mix of brand strategist and creative background.
- Experience within both a creative/brand agency & in-house.
- Strong experience in brand marketing and strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Additional language fluency in DE is desired.
Communications Director (Content, Planning & Editorial)
Closing 21 June 2020
Marketing Co-ordinator (12month Contract)
Closing 18 June 2020
- Creative Recruitment
- perm, remote, temp to perm
- £20,000 to 25,000 per annum
Want more Creative Lead / Strategist jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs, Strategy Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.