Creative Executive, Kids and Unscripted, YouTube Originals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing original programming for the kids and unscripted genres.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Extensive experience developing original programming for a kids audience.
- Experience creating content for both digital platforms and traditional broadcasters.
- Knowledge of the development, production, marketing, and distribution processes related to original programming.
- Experience in project management.
- Industry contacts and relationships within the creative community.
- Ability to field and prioritize incoming requests, manage escalations, and bring issues to resolution.
About the job:
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The YouTube Originals team is responsible for developing and leading original programming with YouTube's partners around the world. Equipped with your creative skills and extensive industry knowledge, you’ll interact with producers, writers, and directors, and will guide internal stakeholders — including YouTube’s marketing and press teams—on matters pertaining to YouTube’s original content. Your knowledge of the industry, your experience launching new content, and your strong relationships with key industry players will help shape our robust pipeline of content and development for YouTube.
As a Creative Executive, you will support the development, production and acquisition of original programming properties for the YouTube platform in both the kids and unscripted genres. You will ensure proper execution of both the overall programming strategy and individual show creative by managing relationships with external partners and cross-functional teams. You'll also manage internal development of creative that fits that strategy.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Source, evaluate, and develop original kids and unscripted programming ideas with creative talent across targeted EMEA markets.
- Establish relationships with local agents, producers, and creators to enable the flow of multi-genre idea submissions.
- Oversee and guide Originals projects creatively, from initial outreach to launch (e.g., development, pre-production, production, post-production, launch, etc.).
- Serve as creative lead/point of contact on selected projects for internal YouTube and Google cross-functional teams, including partnerships, casting, operations, product, Data Science, Marketing, and PR.
Creative Manager, Apple Music (EMEA)
Closing 15 February 2020
Closing 12 February 2020
Want more Creative Executive, Kids and Unscripted, YouTube Originals jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.