Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a different approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers to offer high-end furniture and homewares at a fair price.
We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an exceptional Creative Director to join our growing brand. This talented creative will help shape and execute the future look and feel of the MADE brand.
Reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, this newly formed role based in our Shoreditch HQ, will be directly responsible for the team delivering every creative touch point of the brand experience from global advertising campaigns to eCommerce, and digital assets as well as physical activations around Europe.
This person must have in-depth experience of delivering award-winning, show-stopping, bold campaigns and content that resonates with today’s modern digitally native consumer as well as having experience in managing a world class creative team. Direct experience in producing the highest quality of photography, moving image, design and typography is also a must.
- Be responsible for development, implementation and guardianship of the brand identity across the website, campaigns, packaging, in physical spaces and all branded content.
- Develop award-winning concepts and transform ideas into ground breaking campaigns.
- Lead and develop our internal ‘creative agency’.
- Manage a team of art directors, graphic designers, artworkers, motion designers and E-commerce creatives to deliver all visual assets and campaigns for the brand.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across Marketing and beyond, to develop breakthrough work that balances commercial needs with innovation and longer-term brand building.
- Understand how to manage creativity within the parameters of project allocation and resources.
- Provide management, leadership, inspiration, guidance, support and direction for the brand team. Encourage excellence, ambition and team spirit.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in lifestyle, fashion, design, film, art, media and technology.
- Be confident, personable, hands-on, collaborative and inspiring, always.
What you’ll need:
- Helped define and grow breakthrough brands, internationally.
- Proven depth of experience in commissioning and directing design, photography and moving image in a fashion or lifestyle environment.
- Run creative teams at leading agencies or in-house at brands, ideally both (5+ years leadership experience) with strong management skills.
- Existing relationships with relevant photographers/directors/stylists etc.
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- A detail orientated approach and amazing organisation skills.
- A breadth of experience in creating visuals for digital and print executions with a high proficiency in design and typography.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.COM (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO AND COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Your portfolio must demonstrate an ability to craft big brand ideas, campaigns and have a cutting edge eye for art direction.
Creative Manager - Karen Millen & Coast
Closing 23 August 2020
Manager, Campaign & Creative Management
Closing 29 August 2020
Want more Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.