We have an open role for a Creative Director to join Grey London, joining forces with one of our current CDs. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Creative department, helping ensure we are creating famously effective work and empowering a collision of difference in all we do.
Day-to-day, you’ll be getting involved in:
- Providing expert Creative & Art Direction across key brands.
- Creating award-winning work for our clients.
- Driving forward the shape of the client work and delivering ideas that impact our clients’ business.
- Mentoring Creatives, helping create an environment in which they can thrive.
- Supporting on agency pitches and developing our creative strategy (when required).
- Championing the culture in the Creative department and the agency, getting involved in value-add projects and agency talks.
We will be looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience working as a Creative Director in a large advertising agency.
- Has a successful track record in generating leading and award-winning ideas.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, not waiting for things to land in your lap.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of digital advertising and evolving online platforms.
- Can apply an innovative approach to their work and demonstrate an understanding of the role of media in advertising.
- Can sets goals, aspirations and standards for creativity inside Grey, providing clear direction and feedback to creative teams on required refinements and improvements based on own extensive experience.
- Has the ability to generate original, yet creative, ideas and visual concepts.
- Has a flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- Demonstrates a passion for advertising and commercial art.
- Has a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Is a team player and can collaborate with people from a range of departments – from Creative, to Strategy to Account Management.
- Is proficient with use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Has experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
What’s in it for you?
At Grey, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible agency, with some of the most creative and inspired people in the industry, all whilst getting to grow & shape your career with us. We offer a competitive salary, lots of training, plenty of benefits and wellbeing perks too.
Inclusion & Belonging:
We’re committed to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry. At Grey, we aim to inspire and support both our people and our clients through open, honest discussions and clear actions, and through these, we can create an agency where everyone feels they can belong, and no one has to cover a part of their identity. It is incredibly important to us that we celebrate everything that make us different and ensure all voices are heard and listened to.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Creative Director
Closing 25 January 2022
- London, Manchester, Leeds / Remote
- perm, from remote
Senior Art Director Amazon Music
Closing 26 January 2022
Senior Art Director
Closing 24 January 2022
- Just Eat
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.