Are you an experienced Creative Director looking for a significant role in an award-winning studio?
If so, this is the role for you!
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we have been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers, and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
- Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere your talents are appreciated and developed?
- Experienced in taking briefs through development and production, ensuring top-level creative output?
- Experienced across a diverse range of production, with a particular affinity and ability with animated content.
- Passionate about finding and developing creative talent?
- Excited about working on Trailers, Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games and Film?
- If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Creative Director at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the games and entertainment industry. You will be leading on projects end-to-end from briefing, concepts through editing, motion graphics, animation, sound design and delivery.
At Maverick you will really be able to flex and develop your skills, as well as get hands-on experience in projects big and small as you work alongside clients such as EA, Pokémon, Square Enix and Bandai Namco to mention but a few.
- Deliver outstanding video game advertising content (trailers, cinematics, TV spots, artwork and social) for a major dedicated account.
- Play a pivotal role in Maverick's Management Team leading the creative department and building the optimum structure to produce effective creative projects.
- Develop Maverick’s long-term creative vision and inspire others to play their part in achieving that.
- Increase Maverick's profile among its clients and in the video games industry through delivering great creative work.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of each step of the trailer/promo production process.
- Hands on creative skills across trailer/promo copywriting, editing and directing.
- Ability to lead, manage, mentor, and motivate creatives and staff and to provide feedback, training and appraisals.
- Finding and developing creative talent.
- Managing major client accounts of £1m+.
- Project-management skills particularly in relation to post production/animation.
- Setting targets and creative standards which constantly push the quality bar.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm for trailers, video games and the digital media space generally.
- Commercial and management team experience, being accountable to key administrative and financial aspects of a creative department.
- An understanding of how strategy, media and planning can combine to create great advertising.
Email your CV and showreel with the subject “I’m Maverick’s new Creative Director!” or on Creative Director -- Maverick Media.
Make sure you show us or link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Head of Product Design
Closing 8 August 2021
Closing 18 August 2021
- Design Bridge
Creative Director, Experience Design
Closing 7 August 2021
- R/GA London
Want more Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Gaming Creative Director jobs, Project Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.