Avast Software, a FTSE 100 is a leader in cybersecurity products for consumers and businesses. As one of the largest security companies in the world, it uses next-gen technologies to fight cyber-attacks in real time. The company differs from other next-gen companies in that it has an immense cloud-based machine learning engine that receives a constant stream of data from more than 400 million users, which facilitates learning at unprecedented speeds and makes the artificial intelligence engine smarter and faster than anyone else’s.
This is the new role to drive the direction and development of Avast creative strategy, plans and execution in the both design and content areas to create a cohesive visual and verbal identity.
- Develop a world-class in-house agency and creative team that generates and execute consistently excellent global creative work to be leveraged across our markets.
- Continuously ideate and produce outstanding campaigns that drive growth, from creative strategy through to copy, design, and production.
- Be an ambassador for the Avast brand, keeping people excited about our vision and instilling the brand values at all levels to make them a part of our culture.
- Leverage our new brand strategy and play a central role in evolving our brand.
- Ensure consistency of branding and voice across all customer touch points.
- Establish Avast creative philosophy, objectives, and strategies.
- Develop original design and marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to interpret their vision and deliver strategic and creative excellence.
- Supervise, mentor, motivate and monitor the performance of the creative team in order to build capabilities and inspire.
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Senior level experience in creative role in international business with an emphasis on consumer marketing in a technology industry; in-house marketing experience is essential.
- Experience leading a distributed team (20-30 people) and managing agencies.
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in a global integrated marketing environment.
- Demonstrated creative excellence with proven global and digital abilities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Excellent program management skills to translate strategy into actionable plans and oversee implementation to deliver results.
- Exceptional conceptual, strategic art and copy skills. We’d love to see a portfolio that showcases innovative creative strategies for other brands.
- Experience in and understanding of international markets, especially the US, UK, Australia, Japan and Brazil.
- Strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire others, and build relationships at all levels.
- Outstanding understanding of customer insights, user research and audience segmentation.
- Ability to create a work environment that is high performance, fun and encourages active decision-making and considered risk-taking.
- Based in London or Prague.
- Able to travel.
- Proven impact as a high-performing leader.
What we can offer:
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company.
- An exciting product portfolio.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- The dynamic international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more.
- Flexible working hours, home office.
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card.
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days.
- The chance to join a major global tech company.
- Be part of a major global known tech company.
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan.
- 25 days of holiday.
- Home office & flexible working time.
- The amazing and truly international work environment.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
Snr. Creative Director, Prime Video
Closing 30 September 2020
Design Director - Original IP
Closing 29 September 2020
Want more Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Director jobs, Content Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.