Associate Creative Director/Creative Director
We are a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage - and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
We have an opening for a Associate Creative Director/Creative Director to head up our Strategy, Planning, Analytics, Research and Creative unit. The role will have a scope and creative license to champion and oversee creativity across the agency through the development of innovative tools, processes and platforms that enhance our creative work, help differentiate us in the market and develop impactful soultions for our clients' challenges.
You'll be a highly conceptual problem solver, an articulate presenter of ideas, a builder of strong client relationships, and a storyteller who will help us convey our clients' messaging in new and creative ways.
You will build creative teams and design processes to unlock big ideas that engage UK and global audiences via traditional media relations, public affairs and social media.
This individual will oversee multiple projects through execution, contribute to the development of digital and communications strategies, drive collaboration between our account teams and strategy planning function and inspire teammates at all levels to exceed expectations. You'll also come with with a deep background in traditional Public Relations.
The role will also provide the best in service and relationship management to our clients.
You'll be someone who enjoys mentoring and developing junior team members, leading by example, with a keen eye for organisation and detail. You'll keep your teams motivated and focused on the task at hand - but you'll still love getting your hands dirty and creating the work alongside them.
Providing a quality service
* Be able to analyse clients' challenges and develop strategies to solve them;
* Be excited and experienced in leading creative ideation on a client brief;
* Be capable of winning the respect and trust of agency staff and clients;
* Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea;
* Have the ability to communicate confidently with Portland staff, senior clients and other stakeholders.
* Be a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan doʼ attitude;
* Have an acute eye for detail;
* Be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure;
* Have the ability to work quickly and accurately;
* Have a professional attitude to work with excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
* Be flexible, adaptable and diplomatic;
* Be Mac or PC literate.
Senior Project Manager for Ogilvy & Mather
Closing 1 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Design Studio Manager
Closing 22 March 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £39,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Creative Director jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.