To assist in monitoring the creative department in the Agency and help the creative team to raise the potential of their ideas.
Reports to the Regional Executive Creative Director.
- Focus on creative ideas that are effective and distinctive.
- Create idenels of communication.
- Know the client’s business intimately.
- Evaluate creative work, and articulate that viewpoint effectively.
- Deliver work on strategy.
- Make substantive contributions at the strategic level.
- Demonstrate advanced technical competence in all stages and areas of production, across all media.
- Be realistic by selling work.
- Liaise with the Account Management.
- Establish credibility and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Uphold the Agency values through fair treatment of suppliers and outsiders.
- Manage the Creative team effort and work Position’s.
- BA/BS in Advertising Design, Graphic Design or similar major is a must
- 7 years experience as a Creative member in an Advertising Agency
- Award Winning Portfolio
- Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates versatility
- Knowledge of all production processes (print and broadcast)
- Team player Skills
- Creative integrity and exposure to local and global markets
- Initiative, versatility, reliability and flexibility
- Time management, presentation and selling skills
- Communication and organizational skills
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.