Creative Director for HoyneThis job listing has expired
- Looking for a lifestyle change? Make a move down under to Melbourne, Australia and join an award-winning agency
- Sponsorship available to work in Australia
Hoyne is known as a branding and design leader but we’re actually much more. In fact, ‘more’ is a word we use a lot. More creativity, thinking, opportunities, and teamwork. More about you.
We’re designers, CGI artists, copywriters and account managers but we’re not defined by our job titles. We’re a passionate, collaborative team of diverse people who are innovative, dedicated and daring. This enables us to push the boundaries and achieve more.
Driving award-winning projects, building exceptional client relationships, and working to achieve the company’s commercial objectives -- Hoyne is seeking a versatile individual to act as its creative ambassador. An inspirational and guiding force, Hoyne’s Creative Director is responsible for the leadership of the design team and the studio’s creative output on a daily basis, providing hands on and strategic direction across multiple projects.
You will be responsible for maintaining Hoyne's high conceptual standard and oversee design from an aesthetic viewpoint ensuring that strategic requirements are met. An inspiring leader and a relentless problem solver who will fight for the team and make a stand to protect big ideas.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet client objectives and advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for all client work
- Supervise and inspire the creative team; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account service, strategy and copy team to develop concepts and present to clients
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of designers, organizing, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments
- Minimum 4 years management experience working within brand and marketing agencies
- Proven experience developing comprehensive brands, campaigns and long form communications
- Outstanding and articulate presentation skills that engage clients and prospects
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative concepts and solutions
- Skilled at translating strategy into creative.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
To be considered, share a folio of your proudest workk that demostrates big ideas and strategic thinking along with a CV.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Designer - Argos
Closing 6 August 2018
- Milton Keynes
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer
Closing 18 August 2018
- Abstract Design
- 25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.