Creative Director - Net-A-PorterThis job listing has expired
THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009, by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
We are seeking a Creative Director to lead THE OUTNET’s Creative team in producing brand equity while driving brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention, and increasing sales through the development of on-brand content and campaigns that are fully integrated across a mix of on- and off-line channels.
The Creative Director will shape and direct the brand’s editorial content and fashion styling by developing original ideas within the house style to ultimately use content as a differentiator within the industry.
- Work with the EVP of THE OUTNET to define and implement a creative vision that is on-brand, relevant and forward-thinking to take the brand forward into the next stage of business including localization into key markets
- Oversee from ideation through to production and delivery the full range of creative content the brand requires across all digital and social channels, including the website, apps, email, social media, video content, seasonal marketing campaigns, brand activations and ATL advertising
- Provide clear creative direction to the Creative team and ensure creative processes are efficient and effective, balancing deadline and quality requirements through critically evaluating work and processes
- Partner with THE OUTNET Technology team and Head of E-Commerce to develop an exciting, dynamic and distinctive e-commerce experience, and provide direction and mentoring to the interactive design and UX team
- Liaise with the Marketing and Buying teams to ensure consistent messaging of product buys across all channels and to support the sales goals of the business
- Support THE OUTNET President, EVP, Chief Merchant, Global Buying and Director of Sales and Marketing in developing creative strategies for buying and special projects
- Build and maintain effective and creative relationships with agencies, media, brands and creative suppliers (photographers, producers, art directors, stylists, makeup artists, modelling agencies etc.)
- Create and develop a world-class Creative team: consistently review and evaluate the team, conducting twice-yearly appraisals; identify needs for training and development, coaching and mentoring; assess needs and conflicts within the department; ensure teams function effectively to achieve THE OUTNET’s business goals
- Oversee creative headcount and expenditure budgets, ensuring maximum efficiency to drive margin growth
- Have a seat on THE OUTNET’s Senior Management team to define and execute strategy for the business’ quarterly, yearly and three-year planning
- At all times act as a brand ambassador for THE OUTNET, participating in key partnership meetings, as required
- Line Manager for the Editorial, Fashion, Production and Design & UX teams under the Creative team umbrella
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Portfolio and proven experience in creating and maintaining visual brand identity and editorial content within luxury markets
- Relevant professional experience at a media or e-commerce company or an ad/creative agency or related industry
- Experience managing a large team
- A strong knowledge of the fashion, luxury and digital/social media industry
- Deep understanding of UI/UX design and customer behaviour in an ever-changing digital landscape
- Seasoned Creative Director on large-scale productions with experience directing shoots including ATL advertising campaigns
- Previous experience managing and directing video production would be preferred
- Strong understanding of the aesthetic nuances of social media, product, editorial, and commercial
- Ability to communicate creative strategy in a clear, concise manner company-wide
Location: London, W12
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To Apply: Please apply online with your CV and a supporting cover note explaining why you are suitable and interested in this opportunity.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Director for The Sofa and Chair Company
Closing 11 November 2017
- The Sofa And Chair Company
- London (West)
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Associate Creative Director - Brand Design Agency
Closing 17 November 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £55,000 to 70,000 p/a
Want more Creative Director - Net-A-Porter jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Fashion Creative Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.