Creative Director, Motion & Video - Apple Media Products
Apple Media Products are looking for a highly experienced Creative Director, Motion & Video, to manage a team of motion art directors, video editors, and external vendors & agencies across APAC & EMEA.
Are you a creative director, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once? Who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others?
Apple Media Products services the emerging editorial content being created for such platforms as App Store, Apple TV, and Apple Music. We are in a period of rapid development and it’s a very exciting time to join this part of Apple Media Products! This is an opportunity for the right individual to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of Apple’s core media products through thoughtful and innovative content initiatives.
- Deep experience acting as a senior-level creative director in a design agency, or internal creative team.
- A background in video/motion design & production is essential.
- Ability to collaborate creatively with editorial, design, and production teams in multiple countries.
- Experience with a wide variety of design productions: motion graphics, 3D, visual effects, live action; editorial and documentary experience a plus.
- Experience in design branding and crafting scalable design systems for global campaigns.
- Have an established network of best-in-class live action production, motion graphics and animation agency partners and individual artists, both in APAC and EMEA.
- Passionate about film, graphic design, typography, and animation.
- Highly proficient in creation and packaging of design presentations, as well as working knowledge of video editing and motion graphics / design software.
- Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organisation, teamwork, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate, mentor and inspire while continually elevating creative day-to-day.
- Ability to maintain a strong team dynamic across multiple offices/timezones.
- Fluency in additional languages will be advantageous, as will familiarity with design trends across multiple cultures and languages.
In partnership with the Executive Producer, you will lead our in-house motion design studio to deliver highly crafted video & motion graphics for our Apple Media services (App Store, Apple TV, Apple Music), at scale across APAC & EMEA. In this role you will:
- Act as a creative director and creative manager, as well as a conceptual problem solver who is strategically-centred. ∙ Lead teams, working alongside senior creatives to bring ideas to life and be the face of creative production to external vendors and executives alike.
- Be passionate about storytelling, with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills.
- Be an authority at both influencing and handling expectations, with the ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions as issues arise.
- Need the flexibility to think strategically, or work hands on when adjustments are required.
- Creatively lead all aspects of the production of multi-format original content video & motion graphics, with a strong emphasis on innovation and design for the content space.
- Lead motion creative for our key cultural moments and campaigns across all international geos.
- Foster growth and development for your team located in China, Japan and the UK.
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against requests while crafting an environment that allows for innovation.
- Need a willingness to dive in and understand the intricacies of the product both functionally, as well as the needs across many international markets.
- Draft clear, concise presentations on an ongoing basis and effectively present the team’s work to external and internal collaborators and executives.
- Keep up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- ∙ Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strong creative ideas through video and motion graphics.
- ∙ Excellent presentation skills.
- ∙ Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
- ∙ Passionate about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 May 2023
- LADbible Group
- London, Manchester / Hybrid Remote
- perm, remote
Videographer / Editor
Closing 21 May 2023
- Future Plc
Content Design Manager
Closing 17 May 2023
- London, Remote
- perm, remote
£Competitive + Vodafone Benefits
Want more Creative Director, Motion & Video - Apple Media Products jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Video Designer jobs, Head of Creative jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.