Creative Director, EMEA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Dublin, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Creative Lead to join the EMEA Brand and Creative Studio in London. Working closely and leading a diverse team of in-house creatives, you will be a part of a think tank executing the biggest campaigns and creative projects for TikTok. If you're obsessed with all things creative, have demonstrated creative leadership experience and not afraid to jump-in and problem-solve, we'd love to speak with you.
- Create a sustainable, motivated and efficient environment for exceptional creative development. Demonstrate creative thought leadership, keeping ahead of trends and providing proactive inspiration and recommendations.
- Lead and collaborate with extraordinary creatives, copywriters, designers, innovators and strategists.
- Provide the in-house creatives with a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects. Continually raise the bar for creative excellence
- Demonstrate brand guardianship and proactively identify areas to improve on the creative
- Work collaboratively to develop compelling creative solutions with the team, that align with the strategic brief
- Partner closely with both global and local marketing teams to develop breakthrough creative work that balances commercial needs with innovation and longer-term brand building.
- Manage creativity within the parameters of project allocation and resources.
- 10+ years work experience as a CD, ECD, Creative lead or related position
- Team leadership experience
- Previous experience of leading and delivering a broad range of creative projects including brand campaigns, activations, creative partnership solutions etc
- Strong knowledge of the EMEA region and grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant, and an eye for upcoming trends
- Demonstrate keen knowledge of TikTok and the TikTok community.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking and examples of your entrepreneurialism (in work or out of work).
- Language requirements: English with any additional European language preferred
- Ability to manage team bandwidth and delivery timelines.
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
- Ability to pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- Portfolio of work
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Creative - Joyride
Closing 19 March 2022
- LADbible Group
- London, Remote
Associate Creative Director, Experience Design
Closing 20 March 2022
Head of Design (Creative Director) – Star Wars
Closing 20 March 2022
- London, London
Want more Creative Director, EMEA jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.