Creative Director (Commercial Branded Content) - The Telegraph
Creative Director (Commercial Branded Content)
The Telegraph are recruiting for a new Creative Director to oversee all print and digital branded content produced by Spark across mobile, tablet, websites, newsprint, magazines and any other medium required.
This is a senior level hire requited to help shape strategy whilst providing sound leadership and influence to the wider creative department.
Ideally you will be capable with design and creative vision, with a significant background of using Adobe all graphic tools.
- Develops and delivers the department's creative plan, and helps shape the longer term department’s creative strategy.
- To direct and inspire a large, busy team of designers, digital developers and picture editors from the pitch process to final concept who is able to present to clients.
- To run a team who executes commercial editorial campaigns across print and digital and on advertising-supported supplements.
- Works collaboratively with sales, the commissioning editors and project managers.
- Provides design support for display advertising pitch work.
- Raises and maintains the design & typography standard across print and digital.
- Supports commercial staff in their search for new and innovative
- products/creative ideas across multiple platforms.
- Commissions illustrations and art directs photo shoots.
- Sets up projects and personally implements the work when needed as well as leading and managing a design team with energy and vision across all campaigns.
- Ability to work with commercial clients, creating mock-ups
- Manages the Spark style guide.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong grasp of all Adobe software, After Effect, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience of managing and inspiring a busy team.
- Able to envision and create imaginative campaign ideas as part of a multi-functional sales and editorial team.
- Able to lead and improve the skills of less experienced colleagues.
- Experience of creating and developing digital products.
- Experience of working with commercial clients.
- Experience of working in publishing.
- Used to working at pace and to deadline.
Closing 11 July 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Creative Operations Manager
Closing 11 July 2018
Want more Creative Director (Commercial Branded Content) - The Telegraph jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Executive Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.