Creative Digital Producer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Creative Digital Producer.
• 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract.
• Are you a creative designer with seriously strong web and email build capabilities?
• Can you manage competing priorities and deliver to a high standard?
• Reporting to the Creative Studio Lead, this is an exciting opportunity for a digi designer/producer to join an innovative global tech company with a modern and flexible tech-centric work environment.
• Bring your extensive EDM/banner/web design skills to the Managed Services team at Mastercard on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
• The Managed Services team within Mastercard Advisors provides clients with marketing consulting and delivery support.
• This role sits within the Asia Pacific Managed Services team and specifically supports Australian and New Zealand based clients, with a focus on loyalty/rewards communications (Creative design of on/offline assets for client campaigns, management of websites and technical build of edm campaigns).
• Above all else: the successful candidate has a strong creative flair with a unique point of view, a love of digital marketing and a passion for best-practice design in web, banner, edm and powerpoint.
• Working closely with Account Leads, business areas and other technical teams to design banner/edm/web/microsite collateral and ensure end-to-end development and delivery of campaigns for Mastercard partners.
• Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamically content-driven campaigns using a variety of email management systems.
• Maintain quality, accuracy and consistency of content and design across all mediums to best industry practice standards and client branding guidelines by ensuring all output is checked and errors minimised.
• Presentation of brand creative concepts to marketing teams, this can include consumer advertising for print, press, magazines, agents and catalogues.
• Produce creative guidelines to ensure consistency of brand and creative across all mediums.
• Developing emails in XHTML, developing emails that are template driven and consist of conditional blocks.
• Ensuring rendering consistency of email campaigns across multiple clients (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook) and browser versions.
• Optimising graphic elements/image resizing.
• Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, segmentation and other aspects of email execution as required.
• Keeping abreast of and recommends email marketing best practice with coding, design and testing of campaigns
• Set-up and monitor performance metrics, track and review campaigns to ensure delivery of ROI through optimal creative and technical execution.
• Maintaining a log (Wiki) of client specific content that includes requirements and best practices which is used for the purpose of campaign knowledge management and sharing across account teams.
All About You:
• Experience in email design and marketing with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles in a commercial environment, preferably from the agency side.
• Strong email/banner design skills - ability to produce graphical design elements - Adobe Creative Cloud guru. Great taste and design aesthetic. Solid understanding of hierarchy of information and related design principles.
• Hands on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools (eg. Silverpop).
• Ability to code in HTML/CSS, with an understanding of responsive design templates. Experience coding in Sublime.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Animate, Dreamweaver, illustrator and InDesign. After Effects and HTML5 would be a plus!
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
• Understanding of/experience in UX based email design and UI design standards.
• Strong portfolio of digital marketing work (EDM, Banners, Web).
• Experience executing campaigns in social media channels (ie facebook, Instagram, Youtube). Photographic/Video skills a plus but not mandatory.
• Knowledge of HTML troubleshooting e.g. email-rendering bugs and workarounds.
• Ability to write logic based queries and define new audience types, SQL knowledge would be advantageous.
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
• Bachelor degree qualified (or equivalent) with post-grad qualifications in digital marketing (desirable).
• Exceptionally high attention to detail, maintaining the design integrity during the build process.
• Organised with the ability to multi task, effective time management, results and deadline oriented.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to work within a team environment to achieve required outcomes.
• Autonomous: ability to work independently, with minimal direction, while also functioning as part of a cohesive team.
• Ability to make the complex simple and the simple compelling.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Art Director/Social Content Designer
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
- New York
UX and Interaction Design Apprentice
Closing 4 January 2020
- IBM Design
- Research Triangle Park
Want more Creative Digital Producer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Assistant Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Executive Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.