Creative Digital Designer
We are looking for a confident and creative Digital Designer to join our in-house design team. Working alongside another Midweight, Junior and Lead, you will support on all digital creative output - translating our global campaigns into the digital sphere, whilst maintaining consistency and keeping attention to detail at the heart of our projects. You will be a strong and talented Digital Designer with a great eye for typography and layout, plus a thorough understanding of digital best practice standards. Ideally, you will also have had experience working closely with UX and/or Front End Developers, keeping the user journey at the forefront of your projects and understanding platform capabilities and limitations.
- Support on the 360º translation of global campaigns across all digital platforms (CT.com, Emails, Banners etc).
- Create impactful animated content that elevates campaign storytelling..
- Support in developing online exclusive campaign concepts with guidance from Lead Digital Designer, Head of Design and Design Director.
- Work closely with the e-commerce team to ensure correct execution of all graphics for the website.
- Act as a mentor to the Junior Designer.
- Diligent approach to ensuring all content is optimized for multiple devices.
- Work with the content team to produce digitally considered assests, including photography, video.
Culture of the Team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
Key Selection Criteria:
- BA in Graphic Design and 3+ years professional Digital Design experience.
- Highly competent in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Invision.
- Experienced and highly creative designer- Excellent typography and layout skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate your design process and decision making to Seniors, Heads Of and Directors.
- Strong time management skills- Excellent attention to detail- A nimble approach to working, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs.
- Dog friendly office.
- Generous staff discount to use on all products.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain ‘money can’t buy’ discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work, team sales incentives and many more!
‘TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES’
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!
Senior UX Designer
Closing 16 December 2020
- Octopus Group
- £Competitive package
Senior UX Designer
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Want more Creative Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.