Creative Digital Designer
More about the role:
At New Look, everything we do is for the love of fashion. Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now. But, what else does it take to be one of the biggest brands on the UK’s high street? We think that it comes down to our employees–and our mission to be the go-to destination for men’s, women’s and teen’s clothing and accessories.
Our motto? We keep it simple. We are brave. We care. We act with pace. We take responsibility. That’s the New Look way. If that sounds like you, we’d like to have you on our team! We’re always searching for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to take New Look to exciting places.
About the role:
- This role requires loads of creativity and a confident individual who has a strong eye for detail and innovation and that can suggest new ideas for shoots, animations, web functionality, typography and overall graphic design.
- You’ll be working closely with the Creative Design team on future concepts and will be responsible for talking through your designs with the team in order to help develop your ideas and making sure they are suitable for all channels.
- You’ll be confident to present all finalised design routes to the Head of Creative for sign off.
- You’ll have experience in e-comm design and be comfortable with delivering campaigns across all digital channels in order to meet all your launch deadlines.
- You must show initiative when working cross-departmentally to help manage your projects effectively and efficiently – even when under pressure.
- You must have an undoubted technical ability in Adobe Suite and have a true passion for all things creative in order to generate compelling designs which are both visually beautiful and retail minded.
- You’ll mentor the junior members of the team by giving initial feedback on designs and keeping track of their time management as well as your own to ensure all deadlines are consistently met.
- 3 years Digital Design industry experience, preferably within fashion.
- Essential skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Desirable skills: After Effects and Sketch.
- Delivering multichannel, innovative and compelling concepts.
- Meeting concept and launch deadlines, even when there are several deadlines that cross over.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated on a projects progress.
- Good communication.
- Confident to show initiative.
- Good time management and can work with pace.
- Comfortable with managing and giving feedback to junior members of the teams.
Why New Look?
Our internal career progression is celebrated and encouraged. Plus, we offer bonus schemes, season ticket loans, a huge staff discount of 40% and amazing deals across a number of different businesses.
If you’re still not convinced:
• Every Friday we finish at 4pm.
• You’ll receive monthly privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy 25% off – spread the love!
• Grab yourself a bargain at our quarterly sample sales – when the discount isn’t enough!
• Agile working environment - we have open break out spaces and state of the art coffee and tea stations throughout our offices – we know the importance of a diverse environment!
Still want to be a New Looker? We guessed you would! Apply now to find out more.
Associate UX Designer - Shopping Apps
Closing 29 September 2019
Part Time - Design Studio Intern – PS by Paul Smith, Womenswear (January – June 2020)
Closing 29 September 2019
- Paul Smith
- temp, part time
Want more Creative Digital Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.