A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work within one of the UK's most quintessential brands, located within the rolling Oxfordshire countryside.
As Creative Designer, you will enjoy working alongside a dedicated and passionate team of specialist Designers (packaging, UX/UI, photography, print), as their integrated Creative Designer. If you have a passion for brand, and brand communications, and would relish immersing yourself in one brand, then this could be perfect for you.
This Creative Designer will be responsible for producing media neutral campaign and brand concepts, and design roll-out across multiple channels, including instore POS, large format, pop-up stores, visual merchandising, web, and email. This is a fast-paced role so previous experience within a similar role would be marvellous.
* Developing visual concepts, working in conjunction with the design team.
* To provide support to the wider team when required.
* To take responsibility for seeing your creative work through the creative process to final sign off.
* To ensure your work adheres to brand guidelines and maintains the company's vision.
* To keep on top of competitors and current market trends.
* To present your creative work to the Head of Creative and key stakeholders.
* First and foremost, you will have a strong passion for brand, creative and emerging market trends.
* A seasoned pro who is looking to work for, and with, a forward-thinking retail brand.
* Boundless enthusiasm and a can-do, positive attitude.
* A commercial appreciation in order to embrace last minute amends and tight deadlines and timescales.
* A natural relationship builder, who enjoys managing and maintaining relationships with the team, peers and stakeholders.
* Experienced at working on a variety of projects at any one time.
So, if you are an experienced Graphic Designer, with a portfolio of conceptual and design work, looking for variety and the chance to work with a leading retail brand, please send your CV and portfolio to us as soon as you can, if you don't have your portfolio to hand, let's just start with your CV!
Closing 17 June 2019
- Oxford University Press
- £28,000 to 33,000 p/a
Lead User Experience (UX) Designer, Waitrose Digital Development
Closing 21 June 2019
- John Lewis
- £57,000 to 72,500 /mo
Want more Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Industrial Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.