We are looking for a Creative Lead, who will develop creative campaigns that hit the brief, are inspired, appropriate and deliver commercial success for our clients.
We’re a creative marketing services agency that puts B2B and technology brands where they want to be ahead.
Our experience lies in turning bright ideas, market understanding and strategic thinking into effective marketing for some of the biggest brands. Our ambition is to stand on the cutting-edge, and drive our clients forward.
You will be a Creative Lead, who is passionate about delivering outstanding design and visual standards throughout.
Your day job:
A day in the life of the Creative Lead means that two days will never be the same, however, typically you will:
- Work with the ECD/CD, Strategy and Head of Copy to develop creative campaigns that hit the brief, are inspired, appropriate and commercial.
- Lead client facing and internal creative presentations; providing insight, direction, creative rationales, whilst adding value and support to other Revere teams.
- In conjunction with the ECD/CD, have responsibility for all creative output; concept development, implementation of ideas and designs, including delivery quality and timelines.
- Inspire and motivate the design studio through structured support programmes, skills development and appropriate feedback.
- Be proactive in the day-to-day supervision of the design team; providing guidance, knowledge, inspiration and support as necessary.
- Encourage excellence and promote ambition across the studio team to ensure a fun and collaborative team culture.
- Work with the Creative Director and studio management to allocate appropriate resource and build strong relationships with all external suppliers and freelancers.
- Consistently review and evaluate the team, identify needs for training and development, coach and mentor.
- Review client work to meet the highest standards of design and visual quality, brand alignment, consistency, accuracy and successful project delivery and completion.
- Proven depth of design and art direction experience in commercial/online agency environment.
- Experience across technology and B2B marketing.
- Excellent verbal and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Broad experience across digital, campaigns, motion, print, experiential design, brand and events.
- Highly proficient in all aspects of design, typography and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of digital design and UX.
- Detail-orientated, operationally aware and extremely well organised.
- Strong interest in technology, B2B, creative, skills and tools.
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review.
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Christmas) plus UK bank holidays.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses.
- Health and wellbeing package - Revere Boost, including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- A WorkAnywhere Scheme, allowing complete flexibility of your preferred working location. In addition, you are provided hot-desking and full office facilities in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme.
- A workplace pension scheme.
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Want more Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Creative Director jobs, Creative Team jobs, Design Director jobs, Design Manager jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Creative Services Director jobs, Creative Services Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.