Are you looking to join an organisation who are passionate about your learning and development, giving you opportunities to grow and develop your skill set?
Would you thrive utilising your design skills to deliver a wide breath of projects, working with highly skilled teams from across the buisness?
Then the Creative Designer role at Moneysupermarket Group is for you!
Why Join the UX, UI and Creative Design Team?
The Creative team are responsible for delivering end to end experiences across all touchpoints and brands. We do this by creating on-brand graphics to support the delivery of best-in-class customer experiences for the MoneySuperMarket and MoneySavingExpert brands, through exceptional design work that complies with our brand guidelines and is consistent with our Design System.
Why Our Role?
Reporting to the Senior Creative Designer, this role is accountable for visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photographic styles.
You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of web, app, email campaigns and promotional material along with any internal group communication requirements. Working closely with other designers, developers, product managers and our brand & editorial teams, you will be involved in all aspects of the creative process from discovery through to delivery of end-to-end experiences for our users. The products are designed to encourage customers to return more frequently, repurchase and engage with more of our channels, products and services.
Our Creative Designers are outstanding individual contributors and are creatively and technical accomplished visual designers. They are t-shaped in nature and can flex into other areas, such as UI design, if required. They inherently understand digital design and how design systems & visual language can help create consistent end-to-end experiences for users. They are the people responsible for how the brands are brought to life for our experiences and collectively ‘own’ the visual language for our brands. For this role, you need to have creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
What will your daily life look like?
- You will be working within a creative pod, supporting a number of designers across multiple products. You will work as part of agile multi-disciplined team(s) to deliver design solutions to our customers.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Cloud or by hand
- Taking wireframes developed by the internal UX team, develop high quality Creative designs for the website
- Working with various stakeholders such as Project Managers, UX & UI designers and Content Writers to deliver designs that can be used for customer research prototypes and support our test and learn approach
- Guiding copywriters, designers and marketing stakeholders through each stage of the design lifecycle
- You should be passionate about Creative design, visual & motion design. Whilst this is a creative design role, having a solid understanding of basic UI principles will be beneficial.
What do we need from you?
- Currently in design role with strong experience as a Creative designer either agency side or client side
- Excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, motion & an understanding of responsive design demonstrated through a strong design portfolio
- Ability to produce on brand illustrations and iconography
- A strong understanding of usability, interaction design and making empathic user-centred design decisions and how this complements the brand
- Drawing/sketching skills for ‘scamping’ campaign ideas and mock-ups
- Understanding of working with pattern/component libraries contributing to a consistent design language
- Experience of using a range of design tools; Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Creative Cloud, Invision, etc.
We're an inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. This means we respect and embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation, religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Our customers and users come from different backgrounds, as do our colleagues. We welcome applications from everyone, and particularly encourage women and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates to apply as we’re actively building representation that’s more closely reflective of the communities we serve. Our appointments are made on merit, following a robust and objective assessment process, and the candidate with the highest score is offered the role. If you’re passionate about our purpose of helping households save money and excited about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
We understand that job adverts only say so much and you’re likely to have a lot of questions. If you’d like to know anything before applying such as more on the location, salary, our parental leave policy etc, please just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 6 December 2021
Menswear Apparel Graphic Designer
Closing 12 December 2021
Closing 8 December 2021
- Adecco Global IM
Want more Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.