Who we’re looking for:
You’ll be a Creative Designer with 3-5 years’ agency experience.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent at generating ideas, visualising and executing them.
- A self-starter, focused and ambitious.
- An effective communicator with good organisational skills.
- Able to present to our team and to our clients.
- Able to take on new ideas, feedback and direction.
- Excellent at multi-tasking projects with a cool head under pressure.
- Engaged with current trends and culture, within design and out.
Your skills in more detail:
- Essential: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Helpful: After Effects, Xd.
- Experience creating static and motion digital content.
- Quality typesetting and layout ability ranging from brochures to UI.
- Experience working on Google Drive, Mail and Slides.
- An ad-style sensibility to creative messaging, concepts, and execution, working closely with copywriters. The ability to present these ideas to clients and talk it through with them In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, love working as part of a team but able to focus and sprint when necessary.
- Passionate about culture, design, music, tech and media.
- Ability to respond to any given briefs and to generate ideas (+ research into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table) .
- Maintain a good level of communication with the Creative Lead / Innovation Lead on ideas, and possible routes for development.
Areas in which you’ll contribute:
- Social content campaigns.
- Digital communications.
- Pitch decks.
- Client campaign ideation.
- Concept mock-ups.
Working @Carve means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our beautiful waterfront warehouse offices in Wapping, Central London. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible. Through our position at the cutting edge of this dynamic industry, we collaborate with our world-leading clients to solve challenges and create opportunities with social.
Our curiosity creates original thinking, high energy brainstorms, purposeful creative outputs, the inspired use of social technology, and, coupled with ensuring our clients’ commercial and strategic interests are at heart, we produce high-profile, high-value, impactful work that is recognised on a global stage.
Carve is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team, as we continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights.
As a Carver, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events including our renowned Christmas and Summer parties, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships, #LifeAtCarve provides the perfect opportunity to play an important part in driving our story forward.
Senior UX Designer, Waitrose Digital Development
Closing 27 October 2019
- John Lewis
- £44,200 to 62,500 p/a
Temporary Print Design Assistant
Closing 16 November 2019
- Paul Smith
- temp to perm
Want more Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Production Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.