Bright, super-ambitious & independent creative required to join our fast growing Brighton studio.
We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years studio experience, ready to hit the ground running in a fast paced, but super friendly enviroment.
Pro-activity and the ability to react well to pressure is a must along with the creative skills to adapt to a wide variety of projects and a broad range of exciting clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing variety of creative work for print and online including Direct Mail, Catalogues, Advertsing, e-mail and web banners.
- Working in conjunction with the design team, developing visual concepts, and seeing projects through to signed off artwork.
- Manage own projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- You will have a strong passion for brand, creative and eager to learn.
- Ideally some experience of working with ecommerce brands and an undertstanding of design to create an action (direct response creative).
- Boundless enthusiasm and a can-do, positive attitude.
- An ability to think fast and manage last-minute amends and tight deadlines and timescales.
- A natural relationship builder, who enjoys managing and maintaining relationships with the design team and clients
- Experienced at working on a variety of projects at any one time.
- You will have a qualification in graphic design and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design.
- You will have good proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- You will have the knowledge and an understanding of the creative process and creative environment as well as an understanding of print production processes.
We look forward to seeing your visual application that includes your best work!
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 December 2021
- TUI Group
Closing 15 November 2021
start 22nd November 2021
- A+C Studios
- £18,000 to 28,000 per annum
Closing 8 December 2021
Want more Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Creative jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.