Creative Designer (Video)
At Mamas & Papas, our focus is to give our incredible & unique community of parents, and parents to be, the very best customer experience throughout all of our customer touchpoints as we strive to develop best in class content in order to deliver this.
To help us to continue doing this, we are looking for a Creative Designer (Video), who can digitally create visually appealing content, animations, transitions, motion graphics, fonts and effects to make our brand stand out through our video marketing assets.
We are looking for someone to bring to the table fresh, engaging innovative video ideas that we haven't seen before. You will bring real energy and confidence to the business with a proactive approach to pushing our brand’s video creativity further whilst maintaining our core values & DNA that reflects and enhances the brand tone of voice in our UK & global markets.
Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe After Effects being key to this role, as well as a variety of other Adobe Suites including Premier Pro, Media encoder, and the usual elements of InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
In return, we will offer a working environment that generates creativity and thought provoking conversations and collaborations. A business that is not afraid to try new things as we win as a team. An opportunity for you to showcase your creative video marketing skills on an International stage for an award winning global multichannel business going through one of our biggest profitable growth spurts in our 40 year history.
If you would be interested in understanding more, simply take those amazing first steps to apply today for a member of the Recruitment Team to give you a call to chat through further.
We're a business that cares. Here's just some of our benefits on offer;
- 33 days holiday, increasing up to 40 with service.
- Buy & Sell holiday schemes
- Company Bonus Schemes
- Employer pension contribution from day 1 enrolment.
- Significant staff discounts for family & friends from our shops & online
- Ongoing offers & discounts across a variety of external organisations, from holidays, travel, restaurants, gifts & services to many more worthy discounts through our Benefits Hub
- Subsidised health & critical illness cover and insurances
- Supportive family related leave policies (including company enhanced pay for maternity, IVF & Fertility, surrogacy, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave)
- Supportive Foster Care & Carers Leave offering
- Support for Loss and Bereavement
- A Menopause Friendly Employer
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Schemes
- At Mamas & Papas, we’re a business for the future. Every day, we help to welcome a new generation of children into the world, and we want them to grow up in a world that’s sustainable – one that’s full of opportunity and hope.
...Oh, and a great bunch of people to work with too.
We also operate at Head Office:
- Hybrid flexi office working with 2 days working from home
- Flexi-time schemes based around core working hours whether in the office, or working from home
- Plus, free car parking, Prayer & Contemplation room, subsidised canteen, free tea & coffee, Games & TV rooms & much more.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 29 December 2023
- TUI Group
Senior UX Designer
Closing 24 December 2023
- Mamas & Papas
Lead Email Designer - FTC
Closing 24 December 2023
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.