Creative Designer, Senior AssociateThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available. babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an ambitious and brilliant senior-level graphic designer to help shape the future of the babylon brand. You will be part of a focused, collaborative marketing team based in our South Kensington office, working on a broad range of design work.
What matters most?
- Around 5-10 years’ design experience gained in innovative, highly creative tech-based companies or on the agency side
- Design with purpose; able to quantify designs, test and iterate
- Ability to conceive, create and implement a strong, unique visual identity that brings a brand to life
- Ability to work on multiple large and small projects at the same time
- Strong creative vision and abundant innovative ideas
- Highly communicative and passionate about design; able to express and sell ideas to peers and colleagues
- Enthusiastic, tenacious, collaborative team player, cool under deadline
- Stays ahead of latest graphic, cultural and technique trends in the print and digital industry
Roles and responsibilities
- Contributing to the development and evolution of a unified brand vision for the company
- Produces brilliant designs for a range of different internal clients and external projects, including website, digital advertising, CRM, social media campaigns and B2B
- Works with the Marketing, Product and UX teams to ensure all internal and outwardly facing assets (online, digital, ATL and print) are adhering to the brand guidelines
- Creating ‘wow’ moments. Delighting our customers
What’s nice to have
- Sketch, Principle
- Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, After Effects
- Use of InVision, Zeplin
- Email marketing software, Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- One of the nicest offices you’ll ever see, located in the heart of Chelsea
- Free healthy breakfast and snacks
- On site table tennis and videogame competitions
- Casual dress code
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- Free weekly yoga or football sessions
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA health and life insurance
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.