Creative DTP Specialist
Tag worldwide are the leaders in marketing and communications supply chain services. Our aim is to help organisations transform their business processes and realise the potential of their brands. Our clients are many of the largest brands around the world which gives us lots of opportunities to grow and develop both as a business and as individuals.
Purpose of the role:
Tag are looking for an experienced PPT specialist Designer to support a creative team for our digital consultancy and global insurance clients. You’ll work closely with our art directors / senior designers / PM's to deliver strong creative concepts and executions across PowerPoint and occasionally Word. Should be confident to intellectually challenge briefs as necessary. Ability to use Adobe suite programs would be beneficial.
Key to the role will be developing creative solutions, working closely with the client on their briefs within brand guidelines, often at a fast pace with short deadlines. The successful candidate will need to be flexible, approachable and possess excellent communication skills and work as part of a wider team on multiple projects simultaneously.
You should have some experience of the corporate design world and understand B2B creative challenges and opportunities.
The candidate will be responsible for the generation of concepts including research, proposition, visual design, typography and preparation of final impeccably designed and executed presentation decks to the client. They should be able to deliver commercially focused creative work of the highest standard across multiple channels.
- Individual to work as part of a creative team to produce high quality designs across PowerPoint, Word, digital and print. Must work pro-actively and collaboratively with the on-site creative studio team and be a team player.
- Support / drive the creative development of all pitch work for client’s large digital consultancy and insurance company.
- Must have a pro-active approach to improving quality, creativity and customer service and be confident in presenting creative concepts in face-to-face client meetings. Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all to a high standard is also a must.
- To always liaise with clients in a professional and helpful manner and accept projects or briefs from the client or studio manager.
- Ensure that the client’s VI brand guidelines are adhered to and become a brand champion.
- To undertake on/offline design work, ensuring items are produced correctly, proofed checked and sent by requested deadlines.
- Able to establish a professional and productive rapport with colleagues and build a professional and working relationship with all clients.
- Dealing with clients & the account management team, both in person and on the phone, in a courteous and positive manner even when under pressure to deliver heavy workloads.
- Understanding the corporate guidelines and advising/policing work for clients.
- To effectively communicate with fellow colleagues and ensure deadline management and client communication is maintained to the highest standards. This may require candidates to be flexible in order to achieve this.
- To take ownership and responsibility for the projects allocated in terms of client service, quality, deadline management and the final product. Must provide effective and full handover between colleagues, whether written or verbal handovers, as directed by line management.
- Strong creative talent and able to produce conceptual work within brand guidelines.
- Great eye for detail and systematic approach.
- Advanced level of PowerPoint & Word understanding required, with good level Excel, Photoshop, lllustrator & InDesign CC.
- Multimedia skills a plus, but advanced levels not necessary.
- Pre-Press: Able to correctly set up artwork for commercial print and experience with pre-flight checks before sending to vendors.
- Proof-reading work prior to client signoff and any further print/finishing process.
- Design degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of design, image sourcing, re-touching and creating multi-channel content across sectors, including corporate design market.
- Works as a strong team player with excellent planning and organising skills.
We're proud of our roots.
From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies, improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand reputation.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our success.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Graphic Design Lead, EMEA
Closing 15 March 2022
Closing 23 January 2022
Closing 15 March 2022
- New Look
Want more Creative DTP Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.