More about the role:
We’re New Look and we’ve been at the forefront of British high-street fashion since 1969. Over the last 50 years, we’ve grown to be a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-driven fashion for women, men, girls and boys.
Our passion is offering feel-good fashion at feel-good prices – and we truly believe that all starts with us. Our values inspire us every day: we play to win, we’re customer-obsessed and we work as one to give each and every one of our customers That New Look Feeling.
It’s a busy and exciting time for the brand and we’re on the hunt for a Creative Copywriter to join our growing Copy & Content team.
Writing for an array of touchpoints, from in store to email, editorial and homepage, you’ll be New Look’s go-to wordsmith, making sure our fun, feel-good tone of voice is evident at every turn. You’ll be coming up with lots of creative ideas, turning your pen (or keyboard) to a host of briefs to support our Brand, Trade, Creative and Social teams. In other words, you’ll be writing a lot!
We’re looking for someone who’s as comfortable concepting a seasonal narrative as they are writing a short and snappy caption for social. You’ll be joining a passionate, creative Copy & Content team, so the perfect candidate will have lots of ideas, a can-do attitude and a team spirit. In turn, we offer a competitive salary, a focus on development and a truly inspiring environment to work in – oh, and not forgetting the discount and 4pm finishes on a Friday.
• To provide copy for all creative assets across multichannel touchpoints, including homepage, email, editorial, in-store assets, promos, sale, packaging and social
• Ensure all written copy is on-brand and follows the brand TOV guidelines
• Support the Editor on creative campaign narratives
• Build key relationships across the business to ensure all other departments are adhering to brand language in all communications
• Writing for and across women’s, men’s, accessories and 915
• Support on defining and articulating our sustainability stance
• Experience of fashion retail is preferred, with knowledge of fashion language and excellent verbal communication skills
• Creative copywriter with a strong understanding of SEO, channel-specific nuance and customer journey
• A love for language, spelling and grammar
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, prioritise and deliver under pressure
• Ability to work at speed when required
• Commercial understanding
• Happy to work to a strict brief, put finishing touches to copy as well as generate ideas
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look. We prioritise development, offering training to support your progression, so you can be at your absolute best and achieve your goals. You’ll also receive these amazing benefits, to name only a few:
• 40% staff discount
• Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
• Quarterly sample sales
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX Writer - Consumer Experience Mission
Closing 14 March 2022
- London or Remote EMEA
- perm, from remote
Copywriter - Advertising
Closing 16 March 2022
- Saatchi & Saatchi London
Senior Copywriter – German Speaker
Closing 13 March 2022
- Sky UK
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.