More about the role:
Here, at New Look, everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We’ve been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We’re now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women, men and teenage girls. Even after 50 years we’ve stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
It’s our colleagues today that continue our journey to create a New Look that everyone loves.
It’s our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one and it starts with you.
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our New Look team.
To be the go-to for BAU and seasonal copy requests from across the business, particularly the Creative, Brand and Social teams. To write creative copy that is original and informative, and always adheres to our brand voice. To provide copywriting support across the business to drive consistency across all channels
• To provide copy for all BAU creative assets across multichannel touchpoints, including POS, homepage, email and editorial pages, in-store directional copy, online furniture copy, paid and organic social requests
• Ensure all written copy is on brand and follows the brand TOV guidelines
• Support the Editor, Content Lead and Group Studio Product Copywriter on creative campaign narrative and digital hubs when required
• Build key relationships across the business to ensure all other departments are adhering to the brand language in all written content and communications
• Create weekly homepage updates across women’s, men’s, 915 and global
• Marketing newsletters
• Support on articulating sustainable styles and projects
• Write editorial articles for New Look Daily
• Produce and proof copy for our paid and organic social teams
• POS messaging for stores
• Swing tags and packaging
• Banners and app tiles
• Recruitment ads
• Internal comms
• Radio scripts
• Ikano statement letters
• Tannoy messages
• Work with the optimisation team to create copy for megamenus
• Experience of fashion retail is preferred, with knowledge of fashion language and excellent verbal communication skills
• Creative copywriter with a strong understanding of SEO, channel-specific nuance and customer journey
• A love for language, spelling and grammar
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, prioritise and deliver under pressure
• Ability to work at speed when required
• Commercial understanding
• Happy to work to a strict brief, put finishing touches to copy as well as generate ideas
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love of fashion, the 4pm Friday finishes – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We offer training to support you and your career progression, so that you can be at your absolute best.
You’ll also receive these amazing benefits:
• 40% staff discount
• Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
• Quarterly sample sales
• Season ticket loans
We’re sure that you’re as excited as us to get back to some level of normality soon. While we’ve always championed our smarter working policy, COVID has changed the way we work remotely. We’re dreaming of those days where we’re able to meet and collaborate in the office again and when we do, we expect to maintain a flexible approach, balancing time between home and office. This is always role dependant so worth covering off in any conversations you have throughout the process.
Apply now to find out more.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 November 2021
- DDB Remedy
Closing 21 November 2021
- AO World PLC
Social Media Manager
Closing 24 November 2021
- River Island
- £Competitive + Benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.