Creative Content Photographer
About the role:
As our Creative Content Photographer, you will be joining our Creative Content team and be responsible for producing inspiring and accurate content that provides the best customer experience while ensuring that we achieve our daily targets.
You will work closely with our Art Director in helping to drive a highly creative vision whilst maintaining the highest quality photographic content.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Photographer within ecommerce and/or editorial fashion photography.
- Ability to shoot ecommerce and creative stills to a high level.
- Have a strong understanding of other areas within a photography studio, such as retouching and styling.
- Excellent communication skills in order to take direction from various stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage workloads in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong organisation skills, with a pro-active attitude.
- Excellent ability to take initiative, as well as work collaboratively as part of a wider team.
What you’ll be doing:
- High level of competency in shooting still life products.
- Continually developing technical photographic and post-production skills to ensure all in-house assets are produced to the highest quality.
- Ensuring consistency of imagery that is in line with our brand.
- Providing mentorship to the Junior Photographer and Assistant Still Life Stylist.
- Receiving briefs for creative projects and ensuring that they are achievable in terms of creative vision and deadlines.
- Helping to compile a daily studio update, which provides senior members of the team with an update on studio productivity.
- Collaborating closely with the Art Director on improving workflow.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension .
- Company bonus scheme.
- An exceptional employee discounts.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Plus many more.
Space NK are an equal opportunities employer.
How We Will Use Your Information:
We will use the information you provide to us with your job application to help us process your application for the specific job you have applied for. If you apply speculatively, we will process your application for the job/relevant business area that you detail within your email.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 25 October 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.