We are Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
Working within the Marketing Operations Content Studio, you will produce and project manage the production of on-brand, print-ready artwork to the highest possible standards. You will use your technical expertise, experience and knowledge to ensure that both your own and the team's output meets the quality expectations of our customers. You will support the team in delivering a reputation for providing creative and innovative design and artwork solutions that help drive sales and enhance customer experience.
Provide a customer focused artwork service ensuring that outputs are production ready, on brief and on brand.
- Produce and deliver production ready artwork from briefing to completion, on time and on brand.
- Ensure all work is accurate and high quality by adopting a ‘right first time’ ethos.
- Build strong relationships with our internal customers, stakeholders and agencies through adopting a responsive and collaborative approach.
- Use your technical expertise to actively participate in ways to increase the creative reputation and breadth of services offered by the team.
- Keep up to date with new developments in artwork and repro software, sharing your knowledge with the wider team.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of asset library.
- Assist in development of production processes, briefing templates and ways of working.
- Produce detailed, highly accurate and high quality artwork that meets the brief.
- Maintain a general awareness of current design trends and technology.
- Work as part of a team and support the development of the team and its reputation.
- Great Apple Mac skills with thorough knowledge of all relevant software applications, especially In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise time and tasks with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of working to brand and within brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of artwork building techniques suitable for all required print applications, particularly point of sale and literature.
- Excellent working knowledge of repro and print processes.
- International mindset and great interpersonal, time management and cost awareness skills.
- Experience of working in an agency or in-house studio essential.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a complex, multi-location company and producing artwork in foreign languages an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Closing 21 December 2019
Designer (Softlines, Product, Photoshop, Accessories, Drawings)
Closing 23 December 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.