Advise and help educate designers on file formats and to help smooth the art-working process.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers and designers, with great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
Able to understand client comments/feedback, delivering multiple projects with short deadlines/strict time restraint.
- Able to take a creative concept, look and feel and generate full layouts based on the created idea.
- Master skills of artwork, repro and print processes and able to independently perfectly prepare files for printing in litho and digital processes.
An understanding of the basic principles of branding and roll-out ideas across all mediums in a consitent manner. A good understanding of typography, space and layout.
- Must have expert knowledge on technical information, finishing, paper and printing techniques and trends. Please supply evidence of high-end, luxury print examples in your portfolio and outline your involvement in the production process. Please show examples of complex print projects you've been involved in using foils, debosses/embosses, your paperstock knowledge, different types of bindings, scatterproofs, colour correction techniques and Litho/Digital print processes.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets client and brand guidelines.
- Master proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign for preparation of design files to a digital reprographic standard ready for pre-press production. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest PDF technologies.
- Able to present working ideas internally to a team.
Experience 4-8 years
Other jobs you may be interested in
Assistant Designer - Homewares and Lighting
Closing 20 July 2022
- perm, from remote
£Competitive plus benefits
Closing 18 July 2022
Print & Graphics Designer - Topman (12 month FTC)
Closing 20 July 2022
- ASOS plc
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.