We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our very successful In Store Leaflets team. This busy team are responsible for designing our weekly in store leaflets which is one of our main trade driving channels. The leaflets are present in all of our stores nationwide and is a great way for us to communicate with our loyal customers.
Please, attach your portfolio with your application. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
What you'll do:
- Creating high-quality, product-focused page layouts for Lidl’s weekly in-store promotional leaflet.
- Creating high-quality, trade-driving POS signage for display in Lidl stores nationwide (includes A0 and A1 posters, billboards and a range of bespoke items).
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring that the Lidl corporate style guide is adhered to.
- Exporting high-resolution, print-ready artwork files.
- Working to tight daily and weekly internal and external planning and print deadlines.
- Supporting the ATMs with content planning for upcoming promotions and campaigns.
- Communicating to the ATMs any concerns, issues, missing information etc. in a timely manner.
- Updating the ATMs at regular intervals as to the progress and/or completion of tasks and projects.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve ways of working and communication between internal departments.
- Supporting the Assistant Team Managers and the wider production team with ad-hoc tasks.
What you'll need:
- A relevant design based degree.
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator.
- Previous experience preparing items for print would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- A proactive approach.
- The ability to multitask and handle conflicting deadlines.
- Self motivated with an eagerness to learn and develop.
What you'll receive:
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £22,000 to £24,000 (depending on experience and including London weighting) and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Principal Visual Designer
Closing 1 August 2020
- Auto Trader
Apparel Graphic Designer
Closing 2 August 2020
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.