Who we are:
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture - no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Artworking of brand assets across projects (print and digital).
- Creating templates and guidelines for campaign creative for use in other territories.
- You will keep and maintain a polished and consistent aesthetic on all print/digital assets.
- Thoroughly check artwork and ensure files are print/screen ready.
- Ensure all projects are executed within schedule and meet deadlines.
- Actively contribute toward optimising ways of working within artwork production.
- Actively responsive to fluctuating business workloads.
- Contribute to other team member’s workload as directed and assist on larger projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot specification sheets and assist other team members from an artworking perspective.
- By applying a creative eye, you will be able to understand and contribute to the creative vision of the department.
- Assist across the creative team where directed.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience within an artworking role.
- Motivated and have meticulous attention to detail and good housekeeping processes.
- Digital and mac savvy.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of PowerPoint & Keynote and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Premier Pro an advantage.
- Passionate about maintaining brand consistency.
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude.
- An excellent team player.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Previous retail experience desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
Creative and forward-thinking office environment .
Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.
A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture.
Regular work drinks along with many social and company events.
Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday a year (with an extra day every year served up to a cap of 30 days) and season ticket loan.
Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com and regular staff sample sales.
Assistant Art Director, Creative Media
Closing 19 November 2019
Middleweight Designer/Creative Artworker
Closing 15 November 2019
start January 2020
- GQ Design
Want more Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Art Editor jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.