Temp Creative Artworker #POS, #Packaging #Retail #in-store needed ASAP for holiday cover - iconic FMCG brand based in West London.
This role is based in Chiswick West London - Candidates must be willing to commute.
I am looking for freelance candidates who are:
* Experienced and confident with all aspects of the latest version Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Retouching and cut-outs is essential
* Layout - Composition and hierarchy of messaging
* Creative problem solving, working to tight and loose briefs
* Good fit with positive and professional attitude
* An eye for good design, detail and accuracy
* Experience of working on busy campaigns
* Idelly (but not essentially) Experience working with Translated text (for CE Markets) and making translated text work in layout
* Creating Print ready artwork
Bookings will be for 2-3 weeks on-site 5 days per week, starting ASAP.
Day rate - 170 to 200 per day.
To be considered, you must have samples in your folio showcasing: POS, Packaging, Retail, in-store etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Senior Designer (Graphic Design Studio)
Closing 6 August 2018
start September 2018 (flexible)
- National Theatre
- £31,000 p/a
Motion Graphics Designer / Senior Designer
Closing 18 August 2018
- Abstract Design
- 26,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Creative Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.