Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
Our client is currently seeking a talented Artworker to join their Print Department.
In this role you will be working alongside a talented team which consists of Technical and Creative Artworkers, Designers and Print Project Managers. On a daily basis, you'll be working in a fast-paced, fun environment, producing print ready artwork, localising it across various markets for a variety of global and national brands. You will ensure all work adheres to client guidelines and meets the brand requirements.
You will be someone with an exceptional eye for detail and is eager to learn.
* From brief supplied from the Project Manager, create, correct and deliver consistent quality artwork
that is on brand
* Demonstrate clear understanding of brands
* Support your Team Leader and mentor Junior members of the team
* Respond to information requests from your Line Manager/Team Leader
* Demonstrate good artwork judgement when giving direction or problem solving
* Any issues within a job that increase studio time above the norm, must be highlighted to your Team Leader
* Manage your workload and flag any downtime to your Team Leader for utilisation across the
Hogarth studio teams
Please send your latest CV and samples to us asap.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.