Creative Artworker for HH GlobalThis job listing has expired
Job Description HH Global are currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join our expanding team. You would be required to contribute to the performance of the production studio through the delivery of high quality accurate and commercially focused artwork for a wide range of print based projects.
• Creative artworking responsibility for on-site client requests.
• Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
• Ensure that the clients visual identity guidelines are up held.
• To adhere to the company’s “Standard Operating Procedures”.
• To be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business to ensure (OTIF) delivery to clients in accordance with (SLA’s).
• To prepare final artwork for print, ensuring client requirements are met.
• To demonstrate an exceptional understanding & capability in artwork production complimented with an understanding of the repro process that will enable the delivery of high-class graphics production.
• To keep production management informed of any jobs that may become a risk of non-delivery.
• To carry out self-checks on produced artwork.
• To record all time and materials into the job system.
• To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Minimum of 2 years experience producing artwork within the graphics arts industry. You will be able to demonstrate;
• Good attention to detail.
• Sound knowledge of all print process requirements (relating to pre-press).
• A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information.
• Strong computer skills in required production software.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Artworker - Marketing Consultancy
Closing 17 October 2017
- Creative Recruitment
Photographic Producer and Retoucher for James Murphy Photography
Closing 5 October 2017
- James Murphy Photography
- Salary dependent on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.