Creative Artworker/Retoucher - Worcestershire
Dynamic and ambitious multi award-winning company producing premium quality eyewear are looking for a talented, creatively-minded and dynamic Creative Artworker and Retoucher with at least 3 years’ experience in print, digital design and retouching.
This is a newly created in-house position in a dynamic office. As a key role for the company, it seeks to further unify the marketing and product teams, seeing you directly lead the creation and delivery of a range of brand assets including high-quality product visuals, catalogues, POS, website updates and exhibition graphics.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and supporting the Product Designer, this role is wide ranging and fast-paced; the successful candidate will therefore be a confident self-starter and be able to manage their own workload, adaptable to change, keen to add value to the business as and when opportunities arise and once experienced in the role, will be able to develop their own briefs.
As a brand custodian of all visual assets and ensuring consistency across all medias, there is an unprecedented opportunity to guarantee the 6 house brands and designer licensed ranges are represented in a creatively consistent manner, while taking industry standards to the next level.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Conceptualisation and artworking of print and digital marketing collateral / sales support tools and pitch documents;
• Product photography (packshots and social media);
• High-quality image re-touching (packshots, still-life and lifestyle visuals);
• Artworking graphics for the website plus regular visual refreshes;
• Creation of social media image and video content;
• Artworking of graphical elements of email marketing campaigns (content provided);
• Design and supply of advertising for print and digital;
• Image selection / database management;
• Maintaining standardised brand looks (through the implementation of brand guidelines);
• Supporting customers with ad-hoc visual and design requests;
• Exhibition graphic updates;
• Liaising with print suppliers;
• Contributing to the marketing and product teams as a whole.
Very occasionally this role calls for mood boards to be developed for in-house photo shoots and customer projects and on rare occasions, supporting idea generation on bigger design initiatives and creative projects, such as pitch documents and FSDU’s.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should be passionate about the latest innovations in digital and traditional design, typography and the retail environment.
• A varied portfolio that demonstrates passion and strong experience in artworking / retouching / general design
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator essential)
• Exceptionally detail orientated with a meticulous critical eye for proofing (image and text) and colour representation
• Digital experience and 3D/4D visualisation would be a great advantage
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, as part of a team or alone
• Positive, can-do attitude and good communications skills
Creative Artworker and Retoucher (in-house)
Holiday: 20 days + 3 days at Christmas + Bank Holidays
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Senior Graphic Designer - Award Winning Agency
Closing 9 February 2018
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Freelance Creative Artworker
Closing 8 February 2018
- Profiles Creative
- £150 to 180 /day
Want more Creative Artworker/Retoucher - Worcestershire jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.