Creative Artworker (12months)
Monday 11th February - 23rd February 2020.
A leading Media Creative team are looking for a creative artworker to producing print, digital, video and animation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Creative Artworker will support Designers and you will be working on a wide range of print and digital design briefs for various marketing departments across their portfolio ensuring all artwork adheres to original concepts and brand guidelines. The role will involve re-sizes ads, working with templates to update weekly/monthly briefs, re-works artwork across digital platforms to create banners and other digital marketing collateral, and supports the design output of various events.
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
After effects, Animate
* Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of mail merging process between Adobe software and Microsoft Office
* Strong eye for detail and precision
* Competent fast worker
* Strong typography skills
* Be comfortable using own initiative on some design projects
* Good communication skills
* Be a team player and a self-starter
* Strong organisational skills and experience with dealing with people on all levels
* Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
* Knowledge of HTML, DoubleClick
* Experience of conceptual thinking and ideas generation
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Assistant Studio Manager/Senior Creative Artworker
Closing 17 March 2019
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 42,000 p/a
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Want more Creative Artworker (12months) jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.