Corporate Web DesignerThis job listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Corporate Web Designer to work for a worldwide leading consulting, technology and innovation firm. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm and will be based not far from Victoria station.
The successful candidate will provide technical and creative expertise in developing digital learning content, user experience and interactive design. The individual will work collaboratively with the team to build and grow the Academy to meet the learner and organisation needs through the delivery of excellent innovative services. Other key duties for this role are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Conceptualising, prototyping and create digital learning content
- Designing and re-designing web pages and communities to enhance user experience and learning outcomes
- Taking briefs from internal clients and create compelling digital learning experiences.
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Iterating designs through seeking feedback and evaluation from stakeholders and end-users.
- Updating and enhancing existing tools and functionality; reducing administrative burden and enhancing user experience.
- Supporting the implementation of new digital learning tools and technologies.
- Enabling the creation of learning content through upskilling the L&D team and content creators where required.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest technological trends
- Supporting the maintenance and administration of the team’s platform where necessary.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Highly skilled in web design.
- An ability to blend production-ready code with experimental code as required.
- Skilled in the design of rich media content using Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- A passion for user experience and user-centric design.
- Sound understanding of graphic design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- A collaborative team player who builds great relationships with colleagues.
- Experience of producing corporate video using Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC (desirable)
- Previous experience of working in a learning/edTech function (desirable)
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global leading consulting, technology and innovation firm fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am to 5:30pm on a permanent basis, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Lichfields
Closing 14 October 2017
Graphic Designer for Concentra
Closing 10 October 2017
- Concentra Analytics
- Competitive with additional benefits package
Want more Corporate Web Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Backend Web Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.