The AWS talent acquisition team is seeking a forward-thinking copy writer who will join a global team of employer brand marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent around the world. This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining a consistent brand voice across all candidate communications and collaborating with design, brand and social media teams to deliver outstanding creative on time. The new copy writer will demonstrate comfort writing everything from UX copy to banner ads, CRM content, interview preparation, effective emails, and job descriptions. This person will also be responsible for creating and implementing A/B tests to ensure copy is optimized to most effectively engage candidates. All of this person’s work is required to be globally relevant, including working with transcreation and translation services to ensure the communication is locally adapted with excellence.
· In partnership with many different teams and internal stakeholders, create copy and communication for all advertising that successfully supports segmentation efforts across candidates globally and across job functions.
· Create content that supports scalable marketing tools and assets that will improve recruiter efficiency and enable more effective targeting and conversion of passive candidates. This will include creating a Job Description library, writing recruitment video scripts, developing new interview preparation materials including online and offline content, new event marketing materials, digital banner ads and social media content.
· Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication by using candidate research and performance metrics.
· Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
· Manage all translations and transcreation of copy.
· Bachelor’s degree in a writing or communications-related field.
· Proven record of driving results and innovation in a copy writing-related role.
· Understanding of the marketing space – including social media – and how it impacts the jobseeker’s recruitment experience.
· This position requires exceptional marketing and strategic thinking skills as well as strong cross-functional influencing and communication skills. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
· Outstanding influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships.
· Comfort in an ambiguous, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Women/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.
Editor, On-air Promotions
Closing 18 September 2019
- 21st Century Fox
- Los Angeles
Closing 19 September 2019
- Victorias Secret
- New York
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.