At Pepsico, we know that remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing skills to help us elevate our brands. As a member of the creative team, the copywriter role will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the account and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects and drives action.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by our consumers and brands.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends.
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of media.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat Pro and Creative Cloud.
- Social media or content marketing experience.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Mid-weight Creative Team
Closing 15 November 2021
- Clay Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 per annum
Social Editorial Lead
Closing 16 November 2021
Social Media Editor
Closing 16 November 2021
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.