Here at Pretty Little Thing, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. Regardless of race, gender, sexuality, style or budget – there’s something for everyone! We want our customers to feel confident in the way they dress and to embrace the way they look. EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
what we need:
- Reporting to the Senior Copywriter the Copywriter will play a fundamental role in Copywriting and the day to day management of the site.
- As a member of our expanding Ecommerce team, your day-to-day activities will predominantly include creating product descriptions as well as creating and maintaining category copy, product titles and manage sample rails.
- Working to support the eComm Assistants, French Copywriters and Visual Merchandisers to streamline workload and ensure the upload process is smooth – working to overcome any potential blockers and continually striving to improve the process.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with the Copywriters to process daily publishing targets and campaign launches. Ensuring all products are set up correctly, maintain product titles and descriptions per locale, and meet new in publishing deadlines.
- Deliver clear brand tone across all channels, creating innovative, original copy content to inspire our customers.
- Work alongside Studio, Merch & Buying to make sure products descriptions & taxonomy is accurate.
- Manage sample rails, building relationships with Studio & Buying.
- Working alongside SEO creating and maintaining category copy.
- Be reactive to daily workload and last-minute requests from the wider business.
- Conduct daily product checks with the wider team to ensure accuracy.
- Provide the Lead Copywriter with support in larger business projects.
- Undertaking alternative duties within the department as dictated by business demands, work load levels and under direction Lead Copywriter.
What You've got:
- Exceptional writing and grammar.
- Creative flair and a proactive, flexible can-do attitude.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines, often while working independently and also in a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred.
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking.
- 25 days holiday.
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions).
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Company shares schemes - including a ' Save As You Earn' scheme.
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap).
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.).
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare support through the Government.
- Health cash plan.
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work.
Smart Working Policy:
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Creative Team
Closing 3 January 2022
- Havas Lynx
- Manchester City Centre
Associate Creative Director
Closing 7 February 2022
- Momentum Worldwide
- Manchester or London
Closing 26 January 2022
- AO World PLC
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.