WHAT WE NEED:
- Reporting to the Senior Copywriter the Copywriter will play a fundamental role in the day to day management of the eCommerce site and Copywriting team.
- As a member of our expanding Product team, your day-to-day activities will predominantly include creating product descriptions as well as creating and maintaining category copy, meta descriptions and product titles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and deliver clear brand tone across all channels, creating innovative, original copy content to inspire our customers.
- Owning all copy for product descriptions for PrettyLittleThing ensuring set targets are processed per week.
- Work alongside the wider team to meet daily publishing targets.
- Responsible for adding/creating SEO meta descriptions, titles and tags for new season launches, new categories and category updates.
- Ensure all category copy is relevant and up to date regarding products, seasonality and trends to maximise SEO performance.
- If required, contribute to the PLT Blog and carry out competitor reviews to create engaging and relevant posts.
- Review the copywriting strategy based on customer and competitive insights, brand strategy and ecommerce goals and initiatives.
- Provide the Senior Copywriter with support in larger business projects.
- Be reactive to daily workload and last-minute requests from the wider business.
- Responsible for daily Product checks to ensure copy accuracy.
- Work alongside the Product Team to deliver objectives, identify opportunities and seek out efficiencies.
WHAT YOU’VE GOT:
• Exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Creative flair and a proactive, flexible can-do attitude.
• Highly organised with attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Energy to get results in a fast paced, dynamic business.
Due to the evolving nature of our organisation, this job description is not exhaustive. While this job description will be reviewed and updated periodically, the job holder may from time to time be required to carry out tasks which are not detailed in this document.
Ecommerce Translator And Editor- Dutch
Closing 16 August 2020
Senior Content Manager
Closing 17 September 2020
- AO World PLC
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.