Purpose of position:
This Copywriter is a natural storyteller for the leader in private aviation. This person ensures and promotes the consistency of the companies brand voice and messaging, for our European Market. The Copywriter crafts flawless brand communications including advertising, prospect emails, collateral, event invitations, and editorial materials.
This role partners with graphic designers, Sales Team Members, Corporate Communications and members of the Marketing Team to deliver existing and prospective brand experience across all channels.
The Senior Copywriter is also responsible for providing clean copy documents for translation partners. Candidates should have strong problem solving skills and be detail-oriented. This role will work successfully with other members of the marketing team to produce high-quality assets that best represent our brand and meet the companies standards, and be fluent in European colloquialisms and British English.
This position is the head of a major business function and is responsible for establishing direction within the department. Developing and enforcing execution plans and assignment of resources to successfully meet business objectives.
Managing business performance and links day-to-day operations to strategic objectives and goals.
- Experience in brand copywriting or creative campaign writing
- Strong background in copywriting for multiple marketing channels
- Must have exceptional grammar skills--AP Style preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Word
- Positive attitude that fosters an exciting creative environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Detail-oriented, creative, and proactive
- Portfolio demonstrating work
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Brand Communications Manager
Closing 27 November 2021
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Freelance Writers for Creativepool
Closing 13 November 2021
- £Price per article
Creative Director (Social/Digital) – Pinterest Partner
Closing 4 November 2021
- London / Remote Flexibility
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
- £70,000 - 80,000
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.