Amazon’s internal IT support team is seeking a curious, self-motivated, and creative copywriter to create content for a global audience of Amazon employees. We're searching for someone who is a master of their craft, producing clear and compelling copy, while also understanding the strategy and concept behind their work.
This role requires a strong command of grammar and style, as well as desire to create processes that help non-writers easily access and implement accurate messaging. The right candidate must be passionate about writing and editing short- and longer-form copy, proofreading final assets, and maintaining style guides and evergreen content. We’re looking for someone who has high editorial judgment and can also stay focused on the details.
Copywriters on our team are comfortable taking initiative, operating at a global scale, understanding cultural and local preferences, and working across teams with many stakeholders. They’re enthusiastic problem solvers and strong communicators with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and coordinate work across teams. They’re top-notch performers who insist on high standards, advocate passionately for customers, and proactively take the lead when necessary.
- Support concept and write email content supporting IT products and services.
- Work closely with content team and program managers to develop creative strategy, positioning, and content for IT Services.
- Produce all copy in a conversational, straightforward, and confident tone addressing common IT issues for Amazon employees.
- Revise, edit and support redevelopment of previous and new campaigns, in adherence to IT Services style guidelines.
- Test copy to improve conversion, engagement and better understand the mindset of internal Amazon employee IT needs.
- Partner with stakeholders to build a more processes that scale.
- 3+ years of professional copywriting experience.
- Strong editing and writing skills.
- Experience writing and editingboth short- and long-form.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- A portfolio.
- Internal communications experience, ideally supporting programmatic changes.
- Experience with dynamic content in email campaigns.
- Technical writing background.
- Program and/or project management experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit our website.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 18 December 2021
Closing 20 November 2021
- Casual Films
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
- £40,000 to 50,000 per annum
Closing 15 December 2021
- Momentum Worldwide
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.