The Amazon Custom Advertising team is a worldwide organization building innovative advertising experiences for our customers and advertisers. This is a rapidly growing and evolving Amazon Advertising business. The ideal candidate is a talented copywriter that thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment.
This role will guide the development of creative services for script writing for campaigns streamed on Amazon Music and on Alexa devices. You will have the opportunity to innovate new ad concepts, write copy and develop scripts. While this role will largely focus on Audio, you will also contribute and collaborate across the broader range of multichannel campaigns that impact our customers across a variety of categories and industry verticals.
Copywriters in the Advertising Design and Experience group must have a comprehensive knowledge of their craft, producing clear, compelling copy for our advertisers, while also understanding the strategy and concept behind their work. We are looking for someone who will create perceptive and effective copy, committed to creative problem solving and getting things done while raising the bar. The ideal candidate will be a versatile and experienced storyteller who can help convey benefits as well as engage customers.
· An available online portfolio.
· 5+ years of experience as a copywriter with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, or in-house equivalent teams.
· Experience writing scripts for broadcast.
· Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
· Clever, clear, writing style with an expertise in delivering advertising content that resonates.
· Has exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills.
· Motivated, organized, and can collaborate well with multiple stakeholders and teams across the globe.
· Can distill marketing challenges and business goals down into focused creative briefs.
· Can sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
· Experience working with global brands.
· Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
· Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling copy writing.
· Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Screenwriter jobs, Script Writer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.