At RY we want to help create a world that believes in business. Over the last 30 years or so, we’ve done that in thousands of ways for some of the world’s most interesting businesses. The brand creative team is responsible for all things brand engagement, including marketing, campaigns, identities and sustainability. Together, we create award-winning, idea-driven work for clients including GSK, Google, The International Labour Organisation, WRAP and Recycle Now.
Copywriting is a critical part of what we do at RY – you can’t do great work without great words. We’re on the lookout for a new Conceptual Copywriter who’ll be a key part of this growing offer. Someone who has a real passion for both their craft and the impact that great copy can have.
As a copywriter at RY you’ll work collaboratively with our creative team and consultants to develop incredible content, impactful campaigns and big ideas. From headlines to web-copy, concepts to content – we’re looking for someone that can do it all.
- Writing - You’ll be responsible for writing all kinds of different communications, including; brand narratives; long-form print, e.g. brochures and articles; web copy, e.g. .com copy, social content, native ads; campaign copy across multiple applications.
- Editing - You’ll be in charge of reviewing, editing and rewriting client content into something that meets the brief – in terms of placement, tone of voice, etc.
- Content generation - You’ll come up with ideas for relevant, interesting content for brands – then execute it.
- Idea generation - You’ll work with our creatives and other copywriters to come up with outstanding ideas for our clients.
- Presenting - You’ll present your brilliant ideas and work to clients regularly. Via video call and in person, taking your writing off the page and bringing your ideas to life.
- Conceptual - in the truest sense. You must be creatively passionate and full of smart ideas.
- Flexible - you’re channel agonistic. As comfortable writing headlines for campaigns as you are website copy. Able to adapt your tone to write for brands across a wide range of sectors.
- Strategic - you think strategically as well as creatively.
- Committed - you’re willing to work as hard on a small, everyday task as a big, exciting one.
- Confident - you feel at ease presenting to clients, with a knack for bringing your words to life as you articulate them.
- Collaborative - you’ll fit in with our collaborative and hard-working team and enjoy working alongside other creatives to get to a big idea.
- Quick-thinking - you can think on your feet and react to changes quickly.
- Experienced - you have a strong knowledge of writing for campaigns, web and social with examples of recent work. You have agency experience and a full understanding of the demanding, diverse nature of the role. You’ll be able to dive in and hit the ground running.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
SEO Writer - BristolLive
Closing 20 January 2021
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive + excellent company benefits
Closing 16 March 2021
- £Depending on experience
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.