LOCATION: London, NW10.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a talented Digital Copywriter with product writing experience to be based on-site in our client’s HQ office in London.
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from digital and social advertising, brand development, e-commerce, SEO optimised copy and a range web and email projects, including writing Amazon A+ content.
As a copywriter you will be an integral part of the team. You will need to combine a deep understanding of the trends and concerns inherent to creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skill set that will include conceptual thinking, copywriting, investigative research, scriptwriting, understanding of social and e-commerce platforms and their ways of working and content project planning.
You’ll need to be an expert storyteller able to find interesting and engaging ways of dramatizing subject matters and seasonality variations, digitally savvy and comfortable writing with SEO in mind.
Our team will work across the following, but not limited to:
- Customer brand stores.
- Microsites and web content from concept to execution.
- Commercialising Media.
- Product and campaign assets.
- Email Concepts and Content Design.
- Re-purpose and adapt existing brand toolkits to creative engaging fresh content.
You’ll also occasionally be asked to team up with other creative teams across Europe to help conceptualise larger projects (I.E. videos, key visuals, social media campaigns). And due to the nature of our in-house agency model, you’ll also need to be confident interacting directly with clients.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Write, research and conceptualise creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing.
- Write short and long-form articles.
- Master a variety of brand voices.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and social platforms as well as ad units.
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing through to execution.
- Set tone and drive creativity, and ensure creative excellence.
- Maintain a high awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities.
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content.
- Present and articulate concepts to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong experience writing for digital/ e-commerce including Amazon A+ content. Must be comfortable creating content with SEO in mind.
- A background in a corporate/ journalism or creative agency environment .
- A thorough understanding of the language and needs inherent in writing for beverage/ spirits/ retail brands.
- Experience of publishing through e-commerce channels, social media channels and content management systems.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative.
- A flair for words.
- The ability to think conceptually when needed. Experience working as part of a traditional creative team (designer and copywriter) would be helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences.
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly to other team members and clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but INSIDE IDEAS GROUP truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 and the Financial Times Future 100 UK.
What INSIDE IDEAS GROUP does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every onsite team employee can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Access to Company bar and shop.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit #insideideasgroup.
Video Content Manager
Closing 2 October 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
Closing 17 October 2019
Want more Copywriter jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.