I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a fantastic company. My client is looking for a copywriter to join their growing marketing team. The role will involve writing and editing copy, including content for the website, social media), adverts, emails, blogs and press releases.
A positive and fully flexible approach to work is essential to the role including weekends, additional hours and cover unforeseen circumstances as required. For this role, some remote working will be possible for the right candidate.
- Writing for online and offline channels for different audiences including advertorials, leaflets, web copy, press releases and packaging.
- Writing and running creative campaigns for social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Entering a range of industry and thought-leadership awards.
- Proofreading content and ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines.
- Working with Graphic Designers and support the Marketing department on existing and new campaigns on packaging, schemes and loyalty clubs etc.
- Identifying content / PR opportunities and working with external PR agency to gain maximum exposure. Being someone with lots of ideas is key.
- Establishing relationships with social influencers to increase exposure of the brand.
- Writing the social media strategy and handling all the channels as the overall person responsible for the social media channels.
- Researching the latest industry developments and monitoring topical news, popular culture and any fresh ideas that could be beneficial for content.
- Ensuring all articles are published in a timely manner across all channels.
- Manage, maintain and grow the Social Media followers of the brand.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Assistant Copy and Content Editor
Closing 29 August 2020
Closing 29 September 2020
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.