Copywriter and Content Manager
Join us as a Copywriter and Content Manager.
- This is an opportunity to join NatWest Ventures and build on your existing marketing experience and advance your career in an exciting, fast paced role.
- We’ll look to you to support your business area by delivering on communications strategies through high quality copywriting and content management.
- Joining a collaborative and influential team, you can expect lots of variety and great visibility for you and your work.
What you'll do:
As a Copywriter and Content Manager, you’ll be developing and delivering copy and content across multiple channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to deliver on brand and commercial objectives. You’ll be working to understand all your business area’s commercial objectives and communications strategies, making sure that copy and content is aligned to the strategic approach.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Enabling quick, cost effective access to existing content.
- Approving content to make sure it complies with our creative and communications strategy and principles.
- Ensuring a consistent, high quality copy and content output, in line with the business area and portfolio communications strategies and commercial objectives.
- Communicating the business area story across the core bank, through creating and managing distribution and internal communications.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and our content, media and production agencies to deliver best in class work.
The skills you'll need:
We’re looking for someone with significant marketing experience within a large organisation as well as relevant content delivery experience in either a client or agency role. You’ll also bring a track of record of creating compelling copy across digital and non-digital channels, along with agency management experience and significant experience of content production techniques.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of performance media best practice, especially SEO and paid search.
- Experience of producing colleague engagement communications and managing communications strategies.
- Experience of working with external partners, including PR and content agencies.
- An understanding of digital strategy and implementation.
- Experience of managing, influencing and engaging with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience applying communication and marketing strategies.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Closing 8 December 2020
- Manchester and Newcastle
Copywriter and Content Manager
Closing 26 January 2021
- RSA Group
Want more Copywriter and Content Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Staff Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.