Copywriter/Social Media CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
My client, a leading British Heritage brand, are looking for a Copywriter AND Social Media coordinator to support the Marketing & PR team, with a dotted line into the Ecommerce team and represent the brand across all communications, particularly focusing on social media.
The role will be split in to three key areas:
You will represent the brand across all of our communications channels and act as gatekeeper for Tone Of Voice. This role will involve working with the Marketing & PR and Ecommerce teams to write, proofread and check copy including product descriptions, website meta data and front-end, email, blog posts, instore POS and all other marketing communications e.g. press releases, invitations to events, customer letters, terms and conditions, affiliate & marketplace communications
2. Social Media Coordinator
As the Social Media Coordinator you will be responsible for managing of the brand’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter platforms, working closely with Marketing and Ecommerce to develop the strategy for each channel.
You will be tasked with creating engaging and relevant content to support the website on the brand pages and on the company’s blog
- 2-3 years’ experience within the fashion industry, preferably menswear
- Experience managing social media channels for a brand
- Copywriting/journalism experience
- Be a self-starter who actively looks for opportunities to generate engaging content
- An understanding of marketing – on and offline, including search engine optimisation
- Experience generating content for a fashion/luxury brand would be ideal
- Be prepared to attend events outside of working hours occasionally
- Prior experience with Magento would be a plus but not essential
- Photoshop/ graphic creation skills would be a plus but not essential
If interested please send us your latest CV and Folio
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Copywriter for Greater London Authority
Closing 15 November 2017
- Greater London Authority
- perm, part time
- £31,533 pro rata pa
Freelance Middleweight / Senior Copywriter
Closing 22 October 2017
- PA Housing
- Walton on Thames
- £28,577 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Fashion Account Manager jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Journalist jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.